Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation in Greenville, SC
Contact Us 24/7
Garbage disposals have made our lives a lot easier. With minimum maintenance, garbage disposals are the kitchen's best friend. Our experienced plumbers offer a full scope of waste disposal services to fix answers for every issue related to garbage disposals.
We deal with jammed disposals, broken disposals, new garbage disposal installation, and any kind of technical issue with the garbage disposal. Our high-end plumbing equipment and skilled plumbers will never disappoint you.
Want to learn more about our garbage disposal repair services? Contact us online today!
Signs You Need to Repair or Install New Garbage Disposal
- Unusual sound: Any peculiar noise from your disposal should not be ignored. Since it employs moving parts (churner), it is much easier to detect new noises.
- Stubborn bad smell: Smell that does not go even after multiple fragrance spray or DIY fixes indicates that your disposal needs repairing.
- Sudden shut down of the machine: Employ a plumber if your garbage disposal stops all of a sudden.
- Leaking water: After some time, the removal of garbage may create splits or a hole.
- Backed up water: If water is backing up in the sink, it may be because the drain is clogged with debris.
What's That Smell!?
The kitchen is the heart of a household. You do not want to cook and eat in a place that smells bad. The foul smell is highly unwelcome, especially in the kitchen. It disturbs your day-to-day kitchen activity. Besides, the pungent smell, when inhaled for a long period, can cause health issues, though minor ones. So, it's very important to keep your garbage disposal well maintained. Contact us to get rid of that foul smell!
How To Increase The Durability of Your Garbage Disposal
Here are a few steps you can take to increase the longevity of your garbage disposal:
- Try not to dump everything into the channel. Do not put bones, starches, sinewy vegetables, or any hard item.
- Abstain from pouring harsh synthetic liquids into the channel. It can burst the delicate pipes.
- Avoid oils, since they draw in more dirt and grime.
Call (864) 664-2221 for experienced garbage disposal installation or repair services.
Always professional, polite and task completed without further issues. Best in town.- Tamaea Brown
I certainly would use Duckett again. Very fast and responsive.- Keith Overstreet
Very pleased with the service and friendly staff, thanks again!- Rick Winstead
I highly recommend this company as a lifesaver to me and will use them for my needs from now on!- Meg Dyar
Instead of charging an arm and a leg he took care of us.- Trent Loman