Greenville Drain Cleaning & Repair
State-of-the-Art Plumbing Technology in Anderson
Blockages, slow drains, or recurring clogs are common plumbing issues that may require a professional solution. If you have tried plunging the drain and the problem still persists, call the pros at Duckett Plumbing. We have provided expert service for drain cleaning and repair in Greenville and Anderson for more than 50 years.
Our skilled plumbers are ready to solve any drain problem. Call (864) 664-2221 to schedule drain cleaning or drain repair service.
When to Call for Drain Service
While the occasional minor clog may be solved with a plunger, bigger issues require a knowledgeable professional. Avoid liquid drain cleaners, which contain corrosive chemicals that can harm your pipes. If you have slow drains, water backing up from a drain, or frequent clogs in one drain or all your drains, it is time to call a professional for accurate diagnosis and repair.
We are equipped to help with:
- Slow Drains – The water often drains slower before the drain becomes completely blocked. Ignoring this problem will lead to bigger issues later, so call for professional drain cleaning when you notice a slow drain.
- Backed Up Drains and Flooding – When the drain completely backs up, you can be left with contaminated water flooding your home.
- Nasty Odors – Unpleasant odors often accompany slow and clogged drains. If you have a bad odor in the kitchen or bathroom, we can help.
- Root Intrusion – Tree roots can grow into the sewer line, causing blockages, bad odors, and even damage to the pipe.
- Open Joints – Pipe joints can be displaced by ground instability and other causes. When the pipe joint is open, it can result in leaks and structural damage.
Regardless of the problem with your drainage system, we offer Greenville drain cleaning and repair services to solve it. Our plumbers show up on time and are equipped to find and clear any clog in your drains.
Identifying and Solving Your Drain Problem
Accurately identifying the cause of your drainage problem is essential for a successful repair. This is why our skilled plumbers use sewer and drain inspection cameras. This innovative technology allows us to inspect the inside of pipes as little as 2 inches in diameter. We are able to pinpoint the exact location and cause of the problem, which makes planning for your drain cleaning or repair much easier and more efficient.
Based on the results of our inspection, we can determine the best method for clearing a clog or repairing your drain. We take the time to discuss the problem that we find and your options for drain cleaning and repair in Greenville. Our in-person assessment fee is waived with service. We offer upfront pricing with no surprises. You will be given a written estimate, and that is the price you will pay when the job is finished.
How to Prevent Drain Problems
Drain problems are so common because our drains are under constant use. Everything from hair and food scraps to soap scum and oils end up in various drains in your home. If you want to avoid drain problems in the future, it is important to flush the drains with water after every use and use care when putting things down your drains.
To avoid future drain problems, we recommend that you:
- Use strainers to keep hair out of tub and shower drains
- Don’t put oil or grease down the kitchen sink drain
- Avoid overloading the garbage disposal
- Throw large scraps and fibrous foods in the garbage, not the drain
If your drains are under heavy use and frequently get clogged, you can schedule periodic drain cleaning to keep your problematic drains clear and avoid future clogs.
Always professional, polite and task completed without further issues. Best in town.- Tamaea Brown
I certainly would use Duckett again. Very fast and responsive.- Keith Overstreet
Very pleased with the service and friendly staff, thanks again!- Rick Winstead
I highly recommend this company as a lifesaver to me and will use them for my needs from now on!- Meg Dyar
Instead of charging an arm and a leg he took care of us.- Trent Loman