Drain Cleaning & Repair in Greenville SC
Clogged drains, slow drains, or recurring drains are common yet irritating plumbing issues. If you notice any foul smell and backed up water, this may be because your sink or tub needs repair. If you have tried every possible way to fix your drain from DIY's to plunger, and have not accomplished success, it's time to call a professional. Thinking about the expense and worried about service quality? You need not think much. We have got your back!
Finding & Clearing Blockages
While it is true that minor drain issues can be tackled by using DIYs, few complications need professional help. If you encounter any of the following problems, it's time to reach out to us.
- Slow drain - You might at first ignore a slow drain, but this can result in bigger issues. Backed up water in the sink/tub is not only untidy but also causes other problems for every household.
- Water flooding - This is the worst nightmare of any housekeeper. It does not only cause trouble but it is also very dangerous. If this issue is not addressed soon, you will be left with contaminated water all over the floor.
- Foul odor - Drain issue and the pungent smell go hand in hand. When the dumped object does not find a way down the drain, it ends up accumulating at a certain place and hence causes a bad odor.
- Open joints - Ground instability and frequent dumping without enough water can contribute to displacing joints. This causes pipe end to remain wide open, further, account for water leaking and structural damage.
- Root Intrusions - Often time trees and the plant grew underground can damage the pipe. Sometimes they dig into the pipeline causing debris and fat tissue build up which further causes leakage and a bad smell.
Measures to avoid drain problems
The first and foremost measure to avoid drain problem is flushing sufficient water after every use. Do not pour anything and everything in the sink/tub. Keep hair and oils out of the sink. This will eradicate the problem of clogging. We would also suggest using a drain snake once in a while to take extra care of your drains. Don't use excessive drain cleaner as it might do worse than better to your drains.
Unclog Your Drains!
We Don't Guess - We Use Drain Cameras
When your home has a serious drainage problem, you don’t want someone guessing what the problem is. Our video and sewer drain inspection cameras let us visually inspect the interiors of pipes as small as two inches in diameter. This is a tremendous advantage when troubleshooting persistent drain and pipe problems, as it takes the guesswork out of the diagnosis. We can actually see the problem and know its exact location. The confidence level for planning repairs is high and solutions are much easier to plan.